no dives are shown in the Dive List

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Tue Jan 28 01:03:34 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-28 00:53, Js wrote:
> Morning guys (where i lived),
> Appreciate you guys looking into this problem, i have a clue why this
> may happened.
>
> I logged 64 dives while my ostc mk2 is on firmware v1.7, then i
> updated to firmware v2.8 and made 2 more dives. Using  jDiveLog, it
> successfully downloaded the latest 2 dives while ignoring the rest on
> its own accord.

While firmware v1.7 is fairly old, it should work fine. I have data
available from dives with much older firmwares and they show no parsing
problems at all.

At first sight, it looks like your dives may be corrupt somehow. Can you
still view the dives on your ostc's internal logbook?

Can you also send a new memory dump, with those two new dives with
firmware 2.8?

> I tried to rectify by reflashing back to old firmware but not
> successful.

I don't think that will help. Flashing another firmware doesn't change
the already recorded dives.

Jef