Subsurface Info

Mark Watts markalanwatts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 19:26:27 UTC 2014

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct email address but could not find any Contact me info ? and my username / Password i used before does not work - however not logged in for ages .
Just to let you know I tried to Update my Subsurface today from old working version , however 4.02 did not work nor did 4.02 repacked Dmg or 4.01 - both of these installed fine but when clicked just bounced on bottom Mac bar then stopped , did not open or anything . i then downloaded 4.0 which seems to work fine - so no problem for me this email is for your info .
I am running Mac 64 bit , 10.8.2 software (cannot update further as older macbook pro)

Also while here any news of a iPad app for subsurface that will run in Conjunction as I remember reading months ago you were working on one .

Thanks and regards Mark Watts