Subsurface

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:05:46 PDT 2014

Hi Mauro.

I can't see any dive uploaded to the server with your ID.

With Companion app you register the position of your dives with the GPS,
then upload this positions to the server from the smartphone/tablet
(manually or synchronizing), and, after creating a dive in subsurface, the
GPS position can automatically be added to the divelog.

It seems you haven't uploaded the positions to the server.

Regards.

Salva.