Images within dives - offline photo collections

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Jul 2 07:41:03 PDT 2014

Hm...
Actually I wanna do something like "thus image doesn't exists currently,
maybe its moved?" image.

A white do means nothing, excepts that something should be there.

Tomaz
Em 02/07/2014 11:27, "Willem Ferguson" <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>
escreveu:

> My image collection is offline (external drive and NAS) because it is
very large. IWhen linking images to dives, it is important that the images
should always be in the same place, especially if they are offline most of
the time.

> I have been looking at the behaviour of Subsurface when directories
containing images are disconnected. With disconnected images:  in the dive
profile it keeps small white dots, an indication that there is something.
When the external disk is re-connected then the images are shown
appropriately as they should. It appears the system is pretty stable.