enable/disable photo preview on the graph

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Jul 2 07:43:14 PDT 2014

Em 02/07/2014 11:39, "Richard DePas" <richard.depas at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Not sure if I should put in an enhancement request since I am running the
daily binary...

> I absolutely love that they image thumbnails get overlaid on the dive
graph so I can see at what depth the picture was taken. That said - it
would be nice if there was an option to turn that feature off if I just
want to see the graph since depending on depth and number of pictures, it
can obscure the dive depth graph line.

> Maybe an option like enable/disable with the other features such as deco
ceiling or others on the left of the graph.

Easy to do and you are right. I'll do that today.