Date picker: V4.2

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Jul 2 11:55:43 PDT 2014

On 02 July, 2014 - Robert Helling wrote:

> On 02.07.2014, at 16:16, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > As far as the planner goes - Robert is the person to answer the question.
>

> I personally don’t have any plans to further change the planner layout at this point (see however the other thread complaining about it).
>
> My plan is to implement the O2 breaks but the UI for those is there yet.
>
> And yes, I am in favor of postponing the release.

A problem with the planner ui is that for the rest of the screens we
have the save/abort buttons on the top left, and in the planner they are
on the middle left...

I have no clear idea here, but i have bin looking for those buttons more
than once in the wrong place.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604