it compiles, it must be perfect

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 3 15:01:26 PDT 2014

Well, it received a bit more testing than that, but I am certain that
there are still dozens and dozens of things that don't work.

So please - DO NOT USE ON YOUR REAL DATA. Do NOT save data without doing a
diff and making sure that nothing got modified or deleted or added.

There are a few FIXMEs in there as some things change behavior (for
example gas changes added on the profile currently don't get save do the
dive at all). A LOT of the underlying architecture for the UI has been
completely restructured. I found many many assumptions in the code that
are no longer true and tried to address them all. I'm reasonably certain
that I missed some and also that I may have messed things up when
addressing some of them.

The reason I'm pushing this to master now is that in the US the 4th of
July holiday is coming up and I want to try and spend some time with my
family. Which is a great opportunity for everyone else to find all the
bugs that I have creatively hidden in this code.

So backup your data and give it a try. Please report bugs here AND file
tickets at trac so we can make sure none of this gets lost.

Thanks and have fun