My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:59:37 PDT 2014

I attached some patches that
-Fix the negative value of the depth axis.
-Added temperature curve and events to profile.
-Update user manual.

About the (start and end pressures) null values bug, I found that these
values are missing in the cylinder structure when the divecomputer
structure contains pressure samples. I think I just need to take the first
and the last sample from divecomputer.
the other case is somehow weirder, there is no pressure samples in the
divecomputer structure and the start and end pressure are existing in the
cylinder pressure, anyway Subsurface plots the pressure curve and its not
linear, is it a default plot or something?

Also if there is more than one cylinder which cylinder pressure must be
plotted?

Regards,
Gehad