Restore autofilling coordinates for added dives

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 3 16:19:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

Prior to commit 95cb4e, when a new dive was added with the same location
name as a previous dive, the GPS coordinates for that new dive would be
automatically set to that of the matching previous dive.

I only recently noticed that this behavior changed with 95cb4e: now the
GPS coordinates are left empty; is that on purpose? It was really quite
handy for people who regularly dive the same sites like me to have their
coordinates autofilled.

There have been significant changes to that part of the code since
95cb4e (early June), but I managed to replicate the old behavior with
the attached patch. It's probably suboptimal since it duplicates code
further down qt-ui/maintab.cpp that handles the case where multiple
dives are modified at once. However I'm not familiar enough with the
code base to know what the preferred way to implement this would be;
instead I'm just submitting this patch as an RFC / bug report...

Cheers.

--
Gaetan