Fwd: Re: it compiles, it must be perfect

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Jul 3 17:30:01 PDT 2014

I have a bit of time this evening. The sort of things one should look
at, I presume, is to add multi-cylinder dives and mess around with the
cylinders?

I have been doing some changing to the cylinders of existing
multi-cylinder dives (changing cylinder type, gas composition, gas
pressures) and have not seen anything worth remarking on. I run it from
a terminal, looking for messages.

Any specific actions that would be useful for testing?

Kind regards,
wf