it compiles, it must be perfect

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 3 18:49:56 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 02:22:19AM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> I have a bit of time this evening. The sort of things one should look at, I
> presume, is to add multi-cylinder dives and mess around with the cylinders?

Yes. The things I am worried about are

- all kinds of cylinder interactions (editing them, removing them, changing them)
- anything related to editing dives
- anything related to manually adding dives
- anything related to planning dives

> I have been doing some changing to the cylinders of existing multi-cylinder
> dives (changing cylinder type, gas composition, gas pressures) and have not
> seen anything worth remarking on. I run it from a terminal, looking for
> messages.

Thanks

> Any specific actions that would be useful for testing?

Mostly exercising the UI. This was open heart surgery, so very basic
things could suddenly be broken. Try starting without a dive log, closing
the dive log, switching between different views. Etc.

/D

PS: you once again responded just to me - I added the list back since this
might be useful direction for others, too.