My progress in HTML export.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:25:03 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I attached some patches that
> -Fix the negative value of the depth axis.
> -Added temperature curve and events to profile.
> -Update user manual.
>
> About the (start and end pressures) null values bug, I found that these
> values are missing in the cylinder structure when the divecomputer
> structure contains pressure samples. I think I just need to take the first
> and the last sample from divecomputer.

This is what I do in some of the exports. Grab primarily the first and last
samples from first DC, or if samples are not available from the start and
end attributes. (I suppose the UDDF export should be improved to include
info from all the cylinders.)

> the other case is somehow weirder, there is no pressure samples in the
> divecomputer structure and the start and end pressure are existing in the
> cylinder pressure, anyway Subsurface plots the pressure curve and its not
> linear, is it a default plot or something?

As Rick pointed out this is calculated consumption when the depth is taken
into account.

> Also if there is more than one cylinder which cylinder pressure must be
> plotted?

You should plot the cylinders that have samples within the dive log. I
would not worry about calculating a plot from start and end pressures at
this point. Does anyone see that this calculated plot would be useful?

miika