Subsurface isn't matching my last 4 dives from the service

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 11:41:16 PDT 2014

Hi Marc.

On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 10:16:42AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> Sure, I'll give that a shot, thanks.
> But since I already have some incorrect points that were matched with my
> dives, do I need to do something to delete them so that the newly computed
> points replace them?

Simply delete the wrong coordinates and save the divelog. The function
only search position fixes for those dives that don't have one yet, as
is assumed that saved fixes are correct and you don't want to change
them.

The GPX direct import feature is interesting as there will probably be
divers using other hardware/software than companion app to obtain theese
traks in GPX files. Sadly this is far beyond my capabilities, so filing
a detailed feature request in bug trak seems the correct way.

Regards

Saalva.