Restore autofilling coordinates for added dives

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 21:46:56 PDT 2014

Still does not seem to work for me. I have same location 5 times, 2 of them
has GPS coordinates. And when I re-edit the location on the ones missing
the coordinates, that still does not add them. It does not matter if I edit
the dives singly or all 3 at one go. And it does not help if I clear the
location first completely - save - and add the proper location after that.

miika