patches regarding the taglist

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 18:44:52 PDT 2014

Those are correct patches and should be used, there's a problem that I
was unable to solve, tougth ( and I'm not feeling very cody today )
After a edit is done, the tags will be deleted and repopulated, this
is done in 'saveTag()', the code seems correct and works.
The tags are correctly saved on the dive, but the tags are not
appearing on the information tab unless you have more than one dive on
the list, then desselect and resellect it.

I tried to walk around the code, and for me it seems like the code
that copies the selected dive to the displayed_dive is not being
called, and I didn't found out why.