AW: Seabear dive computer integration in subsurface

Benjamin Kuch benjamin.kuch at seabear-diving.com
Wed Jul 9 02:49:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

our dive computers have a mass storage mode. Thus they can be used as regular mass storage drive. The mass storage drive is called 'SEABEAR'. In our desktop software we simple scan all present drives in the system according that name to indentify, if a dive computer is connected.

Dive log files are stored as .csv files (';' as separator) in the root directory. They are called xxxxSBDT.CSV where xxxx is the dive number.
A detailed description of .csv content can be found in the appendix.

Please let me know if something is unclear and if you need further information.

Cheers Benjamin