Downgrade

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:01:23 PDT 2014

Hi Tomaz

Usually I file bugs immediately :)
But here really I do not know what it is. I made a lot of tests for the
ghost labels bug and other small things on the diveplanner but I didn't
noticed errors.

Now I found old dives lacking of gases on the information panel but the
tanks used table is filled correctly. I even tried to edit tank info with
no luck. I can try to remove and add again that tank.
I presume the problem is into the xml file?

> Deivide,
>
> Can you Mark bugs for each error you got on the dives?
>
> This way we can fix it faster, thanks. =)
>
> Tomaz
>  Em 09/07/2014 10:39, "Davide DB" <dbdavide at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Yes I have but I noticed errors on old dives just after finishing to
>> download and fill five new dives :(
>>
>> Thank you

>>> Should work fine. Of course, when using development versions, you should
>>> keep a backup (or version control) of your log file. But I have not noticed
>>> any problems when mixing use of 4.1 and devel versions.
>>>
>>> miika
>>>

>> --
>> Davide

Davide