towards 4.2

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:45:54 PDT 2014

On 9 July 2014 19:17, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> - 590 (printing): this is a mess. in 6-up mode the first plot shows the info overlay; font sizes are all messed up

just saw the change you pushed, but i couldn't reproduce the info
overlay issue in the first place for unknown reasons.

fonts related and color related in terms of printing:
i think we have a bit of a structural problem here with profile2...
from the top of my head, with profile1 the print code called a method
in the profile class to enter "print mode=true/false" and "use
color=true/false" with "print mode" enabled we could control the font
specifics and color specifics, but everything was pretty much in the
same class and it was easy to control. i've added something similar in
profiel2, but last time i checked the new profile does not support the
B/W color table logic and the fonts are quite off (the reason for the
later is unknown to me at this point).

in other words, "it all used to work"(tm) with profile1. :-)
...and on the other hand i'm quite busy ATM.

lubomir