Aeris F10v2 issues

Gabriel Rossetti rossetti.gabriel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:42:25 PDT 2014

Hi all, I just wanted to update you on this issue. I did as Jef said and it
works great, I got version 0.5.0-devel from git (master) and built that.

Those on ubuntu (maybe debian too) can use checkinstall to generate a
package, just make sure you use libdivecomputer0 as the name and as the
provides (option 2 and 11 if I remember correctly) then you can install
ising the usual commands and it will work with the ppa version of
subsurface.

Thanks again,
Gabriel