AW: Seabear dive computer integration in subsurface

Benjamin Kuch benjamin.kuch at seabear-diving.com
Thu Jul 10 00:58:11 PDT 2014

Hi,

you are right! Cylinder pressure is a great thing to look at after a dive. The 'HUDC' is also logging this parameter. I wrote the documentation bases on a H3 prototype dive log. I have corrected the documentation and have added a new sample log file (simulated dive).

Of cause you can keep that sample log file with your source code. Legalese is added.

Sorry for my mistake...

Benjamin