Apply edited dive info to other dives?

Gabriel Rossetti rossetti.gabriel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:35:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I tried to find this feature but couldn't, maybe I missed it? I am a
freediver and make many dives a day, I want to use subsurface to trac them
and track my progression. I don't think scuba divers can make many dives a
day so maybe this is why this feature does not exist, unless I missed it.

I imported the dives from my Aeris F10v2, edited a dive's notes (location,
water temp, wetsuit, coordinates)  but I could not apply this to my other
dives (about 60). I was looking for a function like EasyTag has where you
can fill in the ID3 tag of one file and apply (user) selected fields to
other files, does somethink like this exist?

As a side note, I was surprised that the temperature was not filled in
since the watch stores this in the dive log, maybe this is a bug?

Thanks,
Gabriel