Bug with Dive log from Suunto( without attachment)

oldrich.olmer oldrich.olmer at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 10 04:48:34 PDT 2014

"
Hi,

Unfortunately last dive was my Suunto D6 flooded by salty water. In Suunto
service replaced electronic inside by Suunto D6i so I can not use Suunto
dive manager 3.1 anymore :-(

New Suunto software Dive Manager 4 is useless, so I was so happy that I have
found so nice software from you :-)

Everything is fine for me I just found a problem with dive log from Suunto
DM 3.1.

I have around 300 dives there. So I exported dives to divelog.SDE. I can
import this Dive log to my Subsurface, I can see all dives, but when i save
it as XML to my dive log I can not open it anymore( failed to parse -
appears).You ca see in the attachment and you can find there also my divelog
from DM 3.1 to analyze it.(in previus E-mail, i got message that it was too
big-1Mb from you system)

I did a little discovery, if I export and import less than 34dives it works
correctly....

Thank you for any help.

Anyway Great job guys.

Best regards