Downgrade

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:10:27 PDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

I think I understood: while I was copying the entire dive I realized this
dive has two profiles with two computers in it.
Very strange. The only way I could imagine this mix is:
I imported this dive from my buddy computer.
Later I download other dives from my suunto and I had on it the same dive...

Attached the xml file and two screenshot of what I see. Basically I used a
21/35 and 50% for deco but on the dive info I see only the EAN50 but I see
0 liter for the phantom 21/35.

[image: Immagine in linea 1]

[image: Immagine in linea 2]