Apply edited dive info to other dives?

Gabriel Rossetti rossetti.gabriel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:32:00 PDT 2014

On Jul 10, 2014 1:46 PM, "Richard DePas" <richard.depas at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I tried to find this feature but couldn't, maybe I missed it? I am a
freediver and make many dives a day, I want to use subsurface to trac them
and track my progression. I don't think scuba divers can make many dives a
day so maybe this is why this feature does not exist, unless I missed it.

> To edit many dives you select all the dives you want to edit in the lower
left pane, then you edit the fields you would like to match. Just need to
be aware that only dives with matching info in that specific field matching
the shown dive will get replaced with the new info.

Ok, great, thanks, did I miss that in the manual because I looked but don't
remember seeing it.