My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:05:16 PDT 2014

I attached two patches with some fixes to the dive profile view.

additionally, I am still can't view the thumbnails when I add photos to
dives, I think I am doing something wrong when adding photos.
does any type of export save Images?

Also there is a patch that Rick has sent 5 days ago which is not applied
till now, should I forward it?