Beta1

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 04:44:01 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Tagged, binaries are in the downloads folder.
>
> I didn't get as much done today as I had planned since my brand new
> quadcopter decided to take a rest at the top of an 80ft / 25m tree for a
> few hours while I desperately tried to get it down.

Quad copters mean desperate moments occasionally.  But they are a lot of
fun!

> But decided "what the heck" and cut the Beta anyway.
>
> Please test, report AND TRANSLATE!!!!!!

Ubuntu binaries available in  ppa:miika-turkia/subsurface-git - we could
also have a beta repository under the subsurface Launchpad site, but as I
do not have power to create such, I use my own repo for these un-official
releases...

miika