Downgrade

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:35:33 PDT 2014

The "unknown" cylinder is implicitly used, as it is considered to be the
gas you started the dive with. If you want to get rid of that, you will
have to create a gas change event to one of the new cylinders at the
beginning of the dive. Then the first gas is considered to be the new one
and not the 'unknown' and the 'unknown' can be removed. There is no gas
change event displayed for the first gas of the dive (unless manually
added), so it is a bit hard to grasp the "concept". I suggest setting the
first gas change somewhere between 0 and 10 seconds from the start of the
dive. If you set it before the dive started, then it won't work. I agree
that the user interface is not very good for this...

miika