My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:13:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

I did some progress in exporting photos, I attached two patches.
I am still working on improving the photos slider style and adding
additional dive data to the dive status.

Also do you think adding a Google map or some kind of maps to show the dive
location will be needed?

waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Gehad