GSoC: iOS Subsurface companion app (week 7-8)

Andrey Zhdanov andrjufka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:27:13 PDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

My last two weeks were eventful: I spent 3 days with temperature > 38°C, changed my mind about starting master degree in Sweden this year, broke up with my girlfriend and was really excited about Germany win.

But, if seriously and get down to business, I have finished implementing dives sync, improved user interaction with app (especially on first app start and first dives load) and made small code refactoring. In my opinion, application is ready for beta testing, if such would be.

Plans for next two weeks (before my vacation) I plan to finish up with tests, prepare app for submitting to the App Store, make more code refactoring and fix some sudden issues.

Dirk, could you run the app and check it? I need your review. If you need to refresh how to build & run it from Xcode, then I'll be available on IRC tomorrow. By the way, it's better to delete app from simulator (touch and hold its icon until it starts to jiggle and then tap "delete" icon), before new run, because there were changes in DB and smth. may go wrong and it's better to make clean install.

--
Andrey