Printing issues with git master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jul 16 20:21:02 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 04:44:57PM -1000, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just trying out the current git master and stumbled upon two
> issues related to printing. To reproduce, simply do the following:
> - plan a dive (any kind)
> - save it (it is now in the logbook)
> - print it
>
> Attached is the PDF that got me.
>
> As you can see, there are two issues:
> - first, the lines used to draw the profile are much too thick;

This is a known issue. Tomaz is still hoping for magic inspiration (or
help from one of the other Qt geniuses here). Otherwise we might have to
declare it a feature :-)

> - second, the notes are printed as pure text, including the HTML tags.

Eh, fun. NOT. That should be easy to fix (he says).

We "just" need to tell Qt to render this as HTML. I'll take a look.

Can you file a bug for it (blocker) so I don't forget?