Store/restore pref values for drop_stone_mode, bottomsac, decosac

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Wed Jul 16 21:36:46 PDT 2014

[2014-07-16 21:11:12 -0700] Dirk Hohndel:
> That patch is a little selfish, isn't it? It makes your preferred values
> the default.

No, it's the values that were already used as defaults before, see the
lines ui.bottomSAC->setValue() I've removed.

My preferred values are way smaller. :P

> I'll make you a deal - I'll take your favorite number as default, if you
> extend the patch to store any changes from that to the settings :-)

That sounds good but I'm not sure what you mean by "the settings".
There's no UI for SAC in the settings. Do you suggest I should add one?

Cheers.

--
Gaetan