Printing issues with git master

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:28:12 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> > - second, the notes are printed as pure text, including the HTML tags.
>
> Eh, fun. NOT. That should be easy to fix (he says).
> We "just" need to tell Qt to render this as HTML. I'll take a look.

Seems that this behavior was introduced almost a year ago by
commit e5b18db8026f1488f73b5fed7fa62ba4990cea46.

In order to support HTML tags one have to switch back to QTextDocument in
ProfilePrintModel.
Or strip all HTML from notes when saving planned dive.

Dive notes are not designed for HTML markup and do not allow entering HTML.

Sergey