Bug in restoring ascrate [was Re: Store/restore pref values for drop_stone_mode, bottomsac, decosac]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 17 00:04:10 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 08:57:05AM +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> > Henrik just hijacked your thread.
> >
> > BAD Henrik...
> >

> Yeah, I know.  I'm a rebel.

Definitely

I traced this down to commit 887f9e63c3705df52b802420e72f5854d75c8ca6
Author: Tomaz Canabrava <tomaz.canabrava at intel.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 15 15:39:13 2014 -0300

    Save and restore Dive Planner Settings

But I'm too tired and can't think straight. Clearly this messes up the
scaling and everything get's divided by 16.667 and therefore turns to 1.
But why and where (and why are these ints and why the hell can't I think
straight...)

Anyway, someone with more brain power than I please look at this.