Printing issues with git master

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 03:50:03 PDT 2014

On 17 July 2014 06:21, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 04:44:57PM -1000, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
>> - second, the notes are printed as pure text, including the HTML tags.
>
> Eh, fun. NOT. That should be easy to fix (he says).
>
> We "just" need to tell Qt to render this as HTML. I'll take a look.
>
> Can you file a bug for it (blocker) so I don't forget?

I've just tried to fix that in ProfilePrintDelegate, following these
examples but it didn't work OK:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1956542/how-to-make-item-view-render-rich-html-text-in-qt
http://qt-project.org/faq/answer/how_can_i_have_richtext_in_my_qtableview

it was still rendered as plain text and the line drawing in
ProfilePrintDelegate::paint() was off, perhaps due to the fact that
option.rect needs update.

lubomir