Toggle between multiple computers in profile view

Matt Thompson mathomp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:41:38 PDT 2014

I just grabbed master commit 60c4587be68c8996bbcc87a1c38bf0b4ca9f9f56 and
built it on Linux with Qt 4.8.5.

I noticed that I can no longer toggle between the profiles downloaded from
my two computers using the left/right arrow keys.  Now when I use the
left/right arrow keys the tree view in the dive list receives the key
presses instead of the profile view.

I am able to switch using the Next DC/Prev DC menu items in the view menu.

Let me know if this wasn't an intentional change and I'll file a bug report.