Toggle between multiple computers in profile view

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Jul 19 15:54:22 PDT 2014

On 19 July, 2014 - Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> It was not. :)
> please file a bug report, I'm at my mom's today and I'll try to fix
> that tomorrow.
>
> On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Matt Thompson <mathomp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just grabbed master commit 60c4587be68c8996bbcc87a1c38bf0b4ca9f9f56 and
> > built it on Linux with Qt 4.8.5.
> >
> > I noticed that I can no longer toggle between the profiles downloaded from
> > my two computers using the left/right arrow keys.  Now when I use the
> > left/right arrow keys the tree view in the dive list receives the key
> > presses instead of the profile view.
> >
> > I am able to switch using the Next DC/Prev DC menu items in the view menu.
> >
> > Let me know if this wasn't an intentional change and I'll file a bug report.

Not supposed to be intentional. The left/right arrow keys works for me
on Ubuntu packaged qt 4.8.5+git192-g085f8.

The intresting thing is that we have seen non-working keyboard shortcuts
on qt5 5.2.1 ubuntu packaged, and on Mac, don't know which qt version
Dirk tested on the Mac. See:
http://trac.hohndel.org/ticket/581

//Anton

--