Wrong profiles importing from Diving log 5.0 to Subsurface 4.1

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 05:42:57 PDT 2014

In my endless tries to import SmartTrak logs I found a bug but I don't know
if it's a problem of DL or Subsurface 4.1.

Imported a .slg file containing 379 dives to diving log 5.0.
Exported fromm DL in xml format (as Subsurface manual suggest)
Exported from DL in uddf format as well.

xml import: dives seems ok except for some of them with incorrect profiles.
uddf import: everything ok.

The DL exported xml file contains correct depth points but somehow the
profile is completely different (see screenshot). Dive stats indicate
correct values

With uddf export/import everything is fine.

I isolated two dives and I was able to reproduce the problem: dives are
103m and 76,5m while profiles shows 32m and 23m.

I attached the uddf and xml files to import into subsurface and a
screenshot fo the 103m dive.

Maybe it's a Diving Log bug otherwise If you confirm it as a Subsurface bug
I'll open a ticket.

Thanks

--
Davide