Wrong profiles importing from Diving log 5.0 to Subsurface 4.1

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:52:36 PDT 2014

Thanks for explaining what's happening under the rimes. I was not aware of
such adjustments.

Actually my request to Diving Logs is to have the same behavior trough
import/export.

My test dive was logged as 103m into Aladin Tec2G and SmartTrack.
It still was 103m once imported into Diving Log.
One I exported in UDCF format it became 105.5
Exported in UDDF it was 103 but it removed the dive spot names.
In xml those small misalignment provoked a bug on our side.

On the other hand I understand that Diving Log has so many import/export
options that it's difficult being always consistent.

The road of the digital diver it's a difficult one :)

--
Davide