My progress in HTML export.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:29:16 PDT 2014

I attached a patch with two more fixes.
Now most of the bugs list seems to be resolved.
what do you recommend to be added for now? and what things are missing or
need to be fixed as a priority?

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi miika,
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> New bugs I spotted:
>>>
>>> - The tooltip on temperature graphs shows actually the time
>>> (concatenated with temperature unit).
>>>

>> what is it supposed to show? I think this is consistent will all the
>> other curves in the profile.
>>

> It should show the temperature value. The temperature graph is drawn based
> on the temperature correctly, but the tooltip shows time since start of the
> time, not the temperature.

I Can't reproduce this at all, this is working correctly with me in all the
dives I have (Please see the attachments).