Current -git looking fine.. except for printing

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Jul 24 13:13:17 PDT 2014

So current git doesn't have the html issue, and generally looks fine
to my quick testing. Just out of interest I tried the
one-dive-per-page printing, and it _kind_ of works (and is fine for
taking a pdf of your logbook with you on a phone - I tested emailing
it to myself and looking at my phone - which I think is a good reason
for it), but the bitmap approach to the profile really kind of sucks.
The text really doesn't show up at all.

I guess it's better than the wide lines people reported, and
presumably no better fix will come around for the release, but it's a
bit sad. The printout was so close to being useful..

.                Linus