Current -git looking fine.. except for printing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 24 13:45:19 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:41:44PM +0200, Robert Helling wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2014, at 22:38, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Yes, printing needs to be rethought. But for 4.2 I think this is as good
> > as it gets (and good enough).
>
> are you sure, have a look at this
>
> http://euve10195.vserver.de/~robert/profile.pdf

I'm aware of this. It just seems that no one understands the issues with
printing well enough to get to something better than this. And I /really/
want to get out 4.2 as it is holding up other development.

If you or Lubomir or Tomaz or frankly, anyone, have a better solution, by
all means send it and I'll consider adding it even after Beta 3 - but I
haven't seen any indication that someone has a solution.