Current -git looking fine.. except for printing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 24 15:47:05 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 07:40:51PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Cant we ifdef my code just for Linux?

I'm experimenting with printing on Mac right now.
If that works as well then yes, we can limit your code to Linux for now.
Or remove it completely - because the platforms that matter to our actual
users are mostly Windows and Mac... outside the developer community there
are likely only very few Linux users (of course, the survey may prove me
wrong...)

/D