User Agent setting

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Fri Jul 25 15:02:42 PDT 2014

Gentlemen,

Would it be a big hassle to change the user agent string of subsurface
when it talks to the divelogs.de API?
Currently it says its "Mozilla/5.0", which works off course, but simply
for statistical reasons it would be great if it said it was "Subsurface"
(or whatever you choose), so I could see how many requests come from
Subsurface compared to other software that uses the API. I will off
course share these statistical numbers if of any interest.

Nothing important, just a nice to have if its no trouble.

Thanks and regards,
Rainer