User manual translations

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 05:27:29 PDT 2014

El 25/07/2014 16:13, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> escribió:

> I actually think that it would be smart if Salvador (and any other
> potential translators of the manual) would add the SHA of the version the
> translation is based on to the header on top of the translated file...
>
> /D

The really hard work is to reach a full translated copy, as the original
(for obvious reasons) is constantly changing.  From here in advance we can
easily keep the pace.
In my patches to user-manual_es.txt I'm actually including the SHA of the
last patch applied to English version included in translation (except those
fancy things Dirk is doing with HTML), so, I think,  translation is tracked
every time.

Regards.

Salva.