[Patch] Spell name properly

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Sat Jul 26 23:00:11 PDT 2014

Good morning,

> Am 26.07.2014 um 22:09 schrieb Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org>:
>
> and I'm not at all certain that all compilers will support utf8 variable names.
>
> In fact,. I'm pretty sure the one I have now results in:
>
> compiling deco.c
> deco.c:23:8: error: stray ‘\303’ in program
> struct bühlmann_config {
>
> So I'd strongly NAK this. What compiler are you using?

I admit this was more of a joke. I had heard that in swift you can name your variable 👍💩🐞⏰👾🍪 (thumbs-up-pile-of-poo-bug-alarm-clock-space-unvader-cookie) so I wanted try it out. And indeed clang has no problem with it. So I created that patch. But even as a German speaker I us a us keyboard so bühlmann is a Pain to type and qt creator needed some convincing to use it in search/replace. So, as I said it was a joke and I thought the ps made it clear.

Best
Robert