GSOC project updates

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Mon Jul 28 13:06:20 PDT 2014

On Monday 28 July 2014 09:22:40 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > The UI becomes too small to be used on a phone and it's not stetically
> > appealing to be used on Tablet.
>
> Yes, I've seen that. But I've also talked to both you and Thiago about
> ways to address that.
>
> I WANT to use Qt for this - that was one of the reasons we switched to Qt.
> So let's explore this a little more before giving up, please.

Just one more note: I have zero experience with Android and that includes Qt
on Android. As you may see from the QSysInfo code we imported into Subsurface,
the Android branch is still a TBD:

        // Android and Blackberry should not fall through to the Unix code
#elif defined(Q_OS_ANDROID)
        // TBD

It's still like that upstream.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358