final steps towards 4.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 29 10:13:46 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 06:36:59PM +0200, roberto forini wrote:
> Can someone explain how to push the translation? I could try to translate
> into Italian but I need to know which software ... or procedure... or what
> else need to do that. Tks

Very simply.

Connect to Subsurface on Transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/subsurface

You need a free account on Transifex and then ask to join the Italian
language team.

Transifex has a decent web interface for translations. Translate away (the
"subsurface4" resource). Prior to releases (and at random other times) I
pull the latest translations from Transifex and integrate them into
Subsurface.

Your help would be really appreciated!