Show deco stops in planner table

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 01:08:41 PDT 2014

I really like the way the planner starts to look now,
but we still have a problem with unused tanks that exists in the dive log also appear in the plan.

Only used gas in the plan is the EAN27.

Subsurface dive plan
based on GFlow = 30 and GFhigh = 85

Transition to 40 m in 2:00 min - runtime 2:00 on EAN27
Stay at 40 m for 25:00 min - runtime 27:00 on EAN27
Switch gas to (24/24)
Transition to 37 m in 0:23 min - runtime 27:23 on (24/24)
Switch gas to EAN30
Transition to 34 m in 0:20 min - runtime 27:43 on EAN30
Switch gas to EAN32
Transition to 12.0 m in 3:21 min - runtime 31:04 on EAN32
Stay at 12.0 m for 1:00 min - runtime 32:04 on EAN32
Transition to 9.0 m in 0:30 min - runtime 32:34 on EAN32
Stay at 9.0 m for 2:00 min - runtime 34:34 on EAN32
Transition to 6.0 m in 0:30 min - runtime 35:04 on EAN32
Stay at 6.0 m for 2:00 min - runtime 37:04 on EAN32
Transition to 3.0 m in 3:08 min - runtime 40:12 on EAN32
Stay at 3.0 m for 7:00 min - runtime 47:12 on EAN32
Transition to 0.0 m in 3:08 min - runtime 50:20 on EAN32
Gas consumption:
2581l of EAN27
0l of EAN32
0l of (24/24)