Show deco stops in planner table

Martin Gysel me at bearsh.org
Sun Jun 1 05:25:28 PDT 2014

Am 01.06.2014 10:08, schrieb Joakim Bygdell:
> I really like the way the planner starts to look now,
> but we still have a problem with unused tanks that exists in the dive log also appear in the plan.

me too, great work!

> Only used gas in the plan is the EAN27.
>
> Subsurface dive plan
> based on GFlow = 30 and GFhigh = 85
>
> Transition to 40 m in 2:00 min - runtime 2:00 on EAN27
> Stay at 40 m for 25:00 min - runtime 27:00 on EAN27
> Switch gas to (24/24)
> Transition to 37 m in 0:23 min - runtime 27:23 on (24/24)

it seems transition times are calculated by distance and speed, which
obviously is correct from a math point of view but for a diver, all
times should be rounded to at least half minutes. personally I even tend
to say lets round to minutes.
when diving deco on plan, the best thing is to have all stops in memory
(as a backup, or on a slate as a backup). but it gets really hard to
remember seconds or half minutes.

it would also be nice if the planner output is in table form which
allows printing to take to depth

keep on the good work!

/martin