Show deco stops in planner table

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:54:53 PDT 2014

On 01 Jun 2014, at 16:47, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>>> There are two observations here:
>>> a) it is by design that Subsurface looks at all cylinders that are
>>> available and tries to find the best ones to use in the plan. Using the
>>> cylinders from the selected dive to start your plan is simply a
>>> convenience - if you want to just use EAN27 and nothing else, delete the
>>> other cylinders
>>
>> Except that in the planner view only one gasmix is listed under Available Gases. And that one is air by default.
>
> Now I'm confused.
> You clearly have tanks with these gases. I bet this goes back to "show
> unused tanks" in the preferences. Can you set this option and try again?

Yepp, that did the trick.
And by removing them from the list we also get rid of the zero consumption issue.

Interesting though the unused gas mixes only display %O2, %He and Switch depth.
No tank is assigned to them, not even the default tank from the preferences that gets assigned to the first gas mix.